Its finally Friday and can I just say that I love Friday’s. This week has been an awesome week!
- My incision looks great
- I don’t have my cast any more
- I can finally get all the purple market, including my doctor’s initials off my foot
- I haven’t taken pain medication in five days and I am practically walking like a normal person
- I got an awesome freelance offer
- I also go an offer to teach at a community college
- My Kindle Fire came in the mail!
Pretty exciting week and it’s Friday. Friday’s are the best. I normally end up working for a few hours in the morning (which is awesome). Since the holidays are quickly approaching, I’ll probably head out with my mom this afternoon to do some shopping. Although I got a lot of shopping done online when I has random bouts of insomnia thanks to my post-surgery meds. I also really need to find an ugly Christmas sweater for a party I am hosting in a few weeks (first party ever as a home owner). I’ve tried Goodwill but I just can’t get past the awful smell when you walk in the door!
I’m hoping for a work-free weekend. Here are some potential weekend activities:
- Light up night in Pittsburgh
- Ice skating (might not be the best idea given I’m 3.5 weeks out of surgery)
- Out to dinner
- Shopping with my sister
- the Zoo
- Light up night in my local boro
What do you have planned for this weekend?
Have you ever attended and ugly sweater Christmas party? Where did you get your sweater?
Read Full Post »