It’s the day before Thanksgiving! And I’ve got a zillion things I
want need to do today.Unfortunately, it seems like it’s been raining for the last 24-hours and the gloomy skies are giving me no motivation to get up and get moving. On the plus side, I already got my Christmas trees up and decorated, which was a time consuming and glitter-filled event. I’m normally not one to decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving, but since no one is going to be at my house and since this my first Holiday season as a homeowner…I couldn’t resist! Pictures to follow after Thanksgiving.
My To-Do List:
- Finish my work for the week (I want a long weekend just like everyone else, but no work= no pay!)
- Take two Exercise Rx quizzes for grad school
- Pay bills yay!
- Send out invites to my Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
- Attempt to figure out the menu for my Ugly Sweater Christmas Party
- Wrap presents (I’m serious my bedroom is overflowing with presents; I think they’ll look better under the tree)
- Make muffins (it’s a family tradition to always eat muffins the morning of a holiday)
- Bake cookies
- Watch American Horror Story — this show
confusescreeps me out, but I love it!
- 25 push-ups
- Crunches with a medicine ball to three songs
- Two songs worth of bicycles
- Knee/hip/hamstring stretches
It’s going to be a long day! Good thing I’m up early.
What will you be doing today to prepare for Thanksgiving?
What’s your favorite Christmas dessert or appetizer?