Cake cookies might be a serious addiction. They are small, easy-to-small and don’t require cutting cake and using a fork and a plate to eat them. They are good, but definitely aren’t good for you…especially if you just keep popping them in your mouth! This is exactly why I only make them once or twice a year — to avoid over-indulging! Otherwise, I’m likely to indulge in one every time I go near my kitchen! Oops!
The recipe is simple…really simple!
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees.
- Mix your favorite cake mix in a bowl (Betty Crocker or Pillsbury work well!)
- Soften one stick of butter.
- Mix the softened butter with the cake mix.
- Spray your cookie sheet with a non-stick spray.
- Place dough on your cookie sheet. Make your cookies small or large. The choice is yours!
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!