Coconut water seems to be everywhere and everyone is drinking it. I’d say I first noticed coconut water when I forgot my water bottle for a hot yoga class and noticed that coconut water was the only thing for sale in the cooler at the yoga studio I was currently taking classes at. Initially, coconut water turned me off (I’m not going to lie for some reason I thought it tasted like dirty water). But when you are sweating in a hot yoga class, you’ll drink anything! Coconut water quickly grew on me and I am now very happy to say I am a fan of it! When Tikiyah at Taste Nirvana Coconut Water offered to send me some products to review and giveaway, I was extremely excited!
Here’s a little bit about Taste Nirvana directly from the company website:
Nirvana Foods & Commerce International Co., Ltd was founded in 2003 with the mission to provide the best tasting beverages using Thailand’s resources. Implementing GMP and HACCP practices when we first opened our doors, we have been recognized and hold certificates from Moody international. With over 25 years of experience producing milk tea and coffee beverages in the United States. We have knowledge in producing ready to drink coffee, teas, coconut water, functional health drinks, and energy drinks. We currently produce all these drink items under the brand: TASTE NIRVANA.
Nirvana Foods seeks to provide the most authentic and real food experiences in which the country of origins intended. We strive to educate our customers on history and culture of the food that we make. We seek real and honest relationships with our customers, employees and suppliers which benefit and educate everyone.
- I loved the packaging; especially the larger package. This coconut water looks very classy!
- Has a unique taste. It’s not like your typically coconut water. I’d say it has more of a coconut cream taste. If you have trouble adjusting to the taste of coconut water, give this one a try! It’s smooth and delicious!
- It’s a little more expensive than most coconut waters I have tried, but the taste and packaging far make up for it.
- Since coconut water contains electrolytes, I used this to refuel after exercise — great decision!
Now you have a chance to win your own Taste Nirvana prize package! Please not the larger bottle is not part of the giveaway.
To enter (Yes you have six chances to enter! Be sure to leave a comment below telling me you have completed each task for your entry to count!):
1. Comment on this post telling me one thing you learned about coconut water from this post.
2. Follow me on twitter. @blogitness.
3. Tweet about this giveaway.
4. Add me to your blog roll.
5. Follow Taste Nirvana on Twitter. @tastenirvana
6. Like Taste Nirvana on Facebook.
A winner will be chosen on Saturday.
I was not compensated for this review. This review reflects my own personal thoughts on the product. I did receive complimentary water to review.
A big thanks to the wonderful folks at Taste Nirvana for providing me with an awesome product to try!