Remember to enter the PB Crave and Taste Nirvana giveaways!
On a hot summer day, who doesn’t love a refreshing drink? Better yet, who doesn’t love a refreshing drink after a long run or tough workout? When Lucy from O.N.E. Coconut Water offered to send me samples and a run a giveaway on my blog, I was extremely excited. I’ve tried a number of coconut waters. I’ve liked some and others unfortunately went to waste.
Here are my thoughts:
- I love the packaging. It reminds me of a juice box for elementary school!
- The taste was subtle. Not bland, but not too sweet.
- It went down smoothly. I’ve tasted some coconut waters that almost seem thick.
- It kept me hydrated. Upon finishing the drink, I wasn’t compelled to grab another drink soon after.
- I enjoyed the taste. This is plain coconut water and it didn’t need any added flavoring to make it enjoyable.
O.N.E. has so graciously offered to give 2 winners a case of O.N.E. Coconut Water!!
To enter (enter up to 6 times!):
1. Visit http://www.onedrinks.com and tell me something you’ve learned.
2. Follow O.N.E. on Twitter @onecoconut
3. Follow me on Twitter @blogitness
4. Tweet about the giveaway.
5. Like O.N.E. on Facebook
6. Add me to your blog roll.