I’m a huge fan of nutrition bars. I find them perfect for when I am on-the-go (although I try not to make a habit of eating them when I’m at home and have time to prepare a healthy breakfast or snack). I love trying different bars and different flavors. When Jacob at PureFit offered to send me a sample kit of their nutrition bars, I was extremely excited.
This package arrived in my mailbox:
The only downfall was that they arrived on a very, very warm day. By the time I had gotten to them, I could tell they were going to be a little soft if I opened them immediately or a little reformed if I waited to open them! But, did it matter? They don’t need to look pretty for me to enjoy the flavor and the benefits!
Instead the package was:
- Chocolate Brownie
- Almond Crunch
- Peanut Butter Crunch
- Granola Crunch
- Berry Almond Crunch
I love chocolate, brownies, granola and peanut butter, so I was extremely excited with the selection.
Directly from PureFit:
Nutritional Information for PureFit Nutrition Bars | PureFit
Kosher-certified and vegan-approved PureFit bars do not contain dairy, wheat, or gluten, and will not melt in their packaging. PureFit works diligently to provide high-quality, award-winning nutrition bars without artificial ingredients, sugar alcohols or common allergens, including milk, wheat or gluten.
Our bars are an integral part of The PureFit Fat-Burning System. It provides many of the nutrients and calories you need to round out your PureFit diet. And it does not contain harmful ingredients found in virtually every nutrition bar on the market. 100% All-Natural Ingredients, 18 Grams of Soy Protein, Non-GMO Soy, Unprecedented Great Taste. This low glycemic, nondairy bar is based on over 20 years of research and was not practical to manufacture until now. It offers:
- NO Hydrogenated Oils
- NO Animal Products – Vegan
- NO Cholesterol or Trans Fatty Acids
- NO Wheat or Gluten
- NO Artificial Sweeteners
- NO Hidden Carbohydrates
- NO Sugar Alcohol
Best of all, these bars are versatile. From lunch boxes to soccer moms, from Wall Street executives to pro-athletes—everybody loves the taste and they fit into any pocket. Finally—a nutrition bar designed not only for the whole person but for the whole family.
- I loved the flavors (my favorite would have to be Peanut Butter Crunch). I was even a fan of the almond flavors, which I’ll have to admit I was a little skeptical at first to try. I like nuts, but I prefer nutrition bars to be a little sweeter.
- I really think the tastes are something anyone would enjoy from a student-athlete to the busy professional.
- I really enjoyed reading the nutrition label (the nerdy grad. student in me!). These are perfect for pretty much everyone. Whether you are vegan or gluten-free, you can enjoy a PureFit bar!
- 18 grams of protein! I sampled these bars when I was extremely busy. I sampled them when I knew I was going to have to go a good amount of times between meals. They definitely kept me full!
Overall, I really enjoyed PureFit bars. They taste great, fill you up, are perfect for everyone and are far from lacking when it comes to traditional value!
The good news is, PureFit is offering to give one lucky reader a case!
To enter (leave a comment for each individual entry):
- Leave a comment telling me what flavor you’d like to try.
- Follow me on Twitter. @blogitness.
- Tweet about the giveaway.
- Follow PureFit on Twitter @PureFitBars.
- Like PureFit on Facebook
A winner will be selected Saturday! Good Luck
(I was not paid for this review. I did receive complimentary PureFit and this review reflects my own opinion of the product!)