I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I am a huge, huge fan of flavored waters! I jump at any chance to try new waters. I should take a picture of my fridge for you to see my variety…I seem to have more water than food. When Amy at Herbal Water offered to do a review and giveaway on Blogitness, I was stoked!
Herbal Water’s Story:
The Herbal Water story begins in the spring of 2005, in the garden of Dr. Ayala. A passionate cook, trained pediatrician, talented artist and lifelong vegetarian, Dr. Ayala has spent years exploring healthy, tasty ways to feed children and adults.
Seeking an alternative to sugar-laden and artificially flavored beverages, Dr. Ayala created her own blends of herb-infused waters that magically satisfy thirst and restore the spirit. Among her family and friends, Dr. Ayala’s herbal waters became famous for their uniquely refreshing tastes and aromas.
Full of flavor yet free of calories, artificial sweeteners, and artificial chemicals, these naturally fragrant beverages evoke happy feelings, like a breeze in a sunny garden.
The growing demand for these tasty herbal waters led Dr. Ayala to bring Ayala’s Herbal Water to everyone.
Ayala’s Herbal Water is the first nationally available organically certified enhanced flavored water made with all organic ingredients. Each Herbal Water blend is all-natural and sets a new standard for healthy beverages: zero calories, zero artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors, and zero chemical preservatives. And our water comes from an Artesian Well in Virginia.
I received a sample box, which included the following flavors:
- Lemongrass Mint Vanilla
- Lavender Mint
- Lemon Verbena Geranium
- Cloves Cardamom Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Orange Peel
- Ginger Lemon Peel
- Ayala’s Herbal Water is one of the more unique waters I have tried.
- I 5 of 6 flavors, I’m not an orange person at all!
- The flavors were unique and very flavorful.
- The Lemongrass Mint Vanilla was very lemon-y and refreshing.
- The Cloves Cardamom Cinnamom had an apple cider-like taste and reminded me of a cool fall day, which I wouldn’t mind in this heat!
- I would definitely purchase these waters. They are unique and unlike a vast majority of waters you’ll find on the shelf!
Would you like to try Ayala’s Herbal Water?
Here’s what you go to do to win a gift pack with six flavors from Ayala’s:
- Like Ayala’s on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Sign up for their newsletter
- Follow me on Twitter @blogitness.
- Tweet about the giveaway.