Can you all believe this month is pretty much over with? This month seriously flew by. With work, school, plenty of baseball games and the June Yoga Challenge, I can’t believe July is just around the corner!
Let’s take a look back on the yoga on all the yoga-relate posts for the month:
Yoga has definitely been good to me over the last months and in the previous monthly that I have participated in yoga!
June Yoga Challenge Highlights:
- I must say that I absolutely love MyBarre3 and cannot wait to continue using many of their videos!
- I checked out an awesome new yoga studio within walking distance of my house.
- Aurorae makes an awesome mat/towel combo that every yoga-lover needs to take a look at.
- Yoga makes you feel great…I seriously feel like I have so much more energy after coming out of a yoga class.
- Yoga is great on the joints…it’s low impact and helps to ease an aches and pains that you may have from participating in other forms of exercise.
- Yoga makes you stronger and increases flexibility. Trust me, flexibility was something that I definitely needed to work on.
- Yoga is seriously appropriate for anyone to try…young, old, beginner, pro, athlete, non-athlete.
I hope to continue with my yoga habits through July and beyond. Thank you Courtney for holding an awesome challenge!