What else is there to do when you have have a surplus of peanut butter and protein powder? Continue to make more PB and protein creations of course!
Here’s an easy-to-make no-bake PB protein ball recipe. I think my favorite part about this recipe is that there is no need to turn on the oven, which is a huge plus when it is nearly 100 degrees outside! Eating a refrigerated treat is so much more enjoyable! I’m beginning to feel like I live in Florida and not Pennsylvania.
What You’ll Need:
- One scoop of protein powder (I opted for my NeoCell Belgian Chocolate; Love this stuff!)
- 1/3 a cup of peanut butter (I went with PB Crave’s Cookie Nookie)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips.
(Note: I was aiming for a cookie dough taste, you can use any PB you’d like!)
What You Do:
1. Toss all of your ingredients into a bowl.
2. Mix all ingredients until mixture is even. Dough will be sticky.
3. Roll dough into small balls.
4. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to firm them up.
Makes 6 protein balls…perfect for one or to share!