Who doesn’t like receiving awards? I think everyone does! Alex from The Run Within nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award. Here goes my Versatile Blogger post!
As a recipient of the award I’m supposed to tell you 7 random facts about myself.
1. I’m a lefty, but can throw/catch a baseball as a righty. (I’m watching a baseball game right now, which triggered this thought!). I also do a lot of other things right-handed like putting contacts in my eyes, brushing my teeth and drying my hair.
2. I have a slight addition to the Lifetime Movie Network. I’m completely guilty of spending an entire Sunday watching Lifetime movies while reading blogs and playing around on my computer.
3. I have extremely curly/frizzy hair. I straighten it everyday. Except when it is extremely humid outside. No point in straightening it for nothing. I definitely enjoy my curly ponytail on warm summer days.
4. I have never tried oats in a jar!
5. I have a slight obsession with Vera Bradley…I find them to be the perfect bags for light traveling, overnight trips and lugging around my work stuff! I probably buy at least one item a month whether it’s stationary or a duffle bag.
6. I really, really want to try paddle boarding even though I have terrible balance and not much luck with water sports in the past — I ended up with stitches across my chin when I boogie boarded! Not a pretty site!
7. As of July 14, 2012, I will have officially completed my 2nd Masters degree. Master of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion. I’ll have a .B.A, M.A. and M.S.!
Taylor at Taylor Made
Tessa at Amazing Asset
Rachael at Ready to Get Sweaty
Allie at Allie’s Life
Nikki at Life After Swimming
Claire at Live and Love to Eat
Katie at K.E.P.T. You Fit