I am so much enjoying getting subscription boxes in the mail! They are full of tasty treats. Many of which are from brands I have never heard of which makes it all the more exciting to try out new brands. Heck, I’ve even tried some foods I have never heard of before!
When the wonderful folks at Healthy Surprise offered to send me a box to review, I could not resist! Again, who doesn’t like getting fun surprises in the mail especially when they are edible! It’s kind of like foodie pen pals minus the shopping and the trip to the post office, you never know what you are going to get!
A little on Healthy Surprise:
What’s inside the box:
- This is one of the largest subscription boxes I have ever send.
- The pizza flax seed snacks were amazing. I am so glad I’ve managed one store about 30 minutes from house that sells these!
- The cinnamon Skinny Crisps. These were by far my favorite snack! Sweet and tasty! Again, I am so glad a store semi-near my house sells these.
- Lots of purse friendly packs. This box was perfect for filling my purse with healthy snacks on-the-go.
- This package contained a lot of nuts. If you don’t like nuts, you would not have enjoyed this package.
- There was a lot of nuts from the same companies. I would have liked to seen more variety.
- The price at $66 per month…I feel like I could get a variety of snacks at my local Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s for much less money.
(I was not compensated for this review, I did however receive a complimentary box to review!)