When Aihui, the CEO and founder of Love with Food, offered to send me one of their subscription boxes to review and giveaway, I was extremely excited!
Love with Food brings gourmet food samples to your door every month and for a good cause! For every box purchased, one meal is donated to a person in need. At the time I am writing this, 8,540 meals have been donated!
For $10 per month, plus $2 shipping, you can have a variety of different foods sent directly to your mailbox.
Right off the bat, I really liked what this company stood for. Subscribers get to try awesome gourmet foods, while helping those in need. This is a huge plus in my book and hopefully in yours too!
I loved this box!
- I seriously have no complaints! Great cause, awesome products. What more could we ask for in a subscription box?
- AWESOME cause
- Reasonable price
- Delicious food
My favorites in the box would have to be:
- Hot Fudge…..I am an ice cream and froyo junkie!
- Sweet Corn Crunch Dried Snack….delicious…sweet, crunchy! I want more!
- Fruity Organic Lollipops. I haven’t had a lollipop in so long!
I even liked the ketchup and I don’t like ketchup!
This box is awesome and Love with Foods has so graciously offered to allow one reader to try out a month subscription to Love with Food.
- Leave a comment below telling me what item in this box you have to try.
- Follow me on twitter @blogitness
- Tweet about the giveaway
- Add me to your blog roll
- Follow @lovewithfood on twitter
Make sure to leave a comment for each entry.
A winner will be selected on Monday morning!