Big thanks to Sarah Beth at Health Craved for nominating me for this award!
Here are the Rules:
- Tell us 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asks. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag.
- Tag 11 blogs and link them to your post.
- Contact them and let them know they have been tagged.
11 Random Things:
- My first job was at Baskin Robbins. People would tell me that my scooping arm would end up being larger than my other arm long after I quit working there. My left arm is definitely still bigger than the right!
- I ended up with a concussion working at desk job (this takes skill people). This was my first job out of college. Needless to say I strongly disliked that job!
- I was a cheerleader for 5 years…3 on a competitive squad.
- A few days ago I found a pair of shorts from junior high. I put them on and they still fit! (I’m 27 now).
- I love online shopping. It’s a serious addiction.
- I cannot visit public pools…despite all the chlorine…they gross me out! This summer is the first time my parents haven’t had a pool. They moved and are finally without a pool. Needless to say, I haven’t gone swimming at all this summer!
- I think I’m a closet country music fan. I’ve always said how much I’ve hated it so when I started to like it…I only listen to it in the car when I’m alone. Although, I’ve occasionally been busted for forgetting to change the station when someone else gets in the car!
- I’ve never drank a beer. I’ve had a sip of my beer and that is it. I can’t stand the taste!
- I despise the flavor grape. Anything grape reminds me of the children’s Tyenol my parents used to give me when I didn’t feel good as a child.
- I’m a huge sports fan (football, hockey and baseball)…I can out talk the guys in sports a lot of times!
- I’m extremely critical when it comes to editing. I’ve edited numerous friends and co-workers resumes before. I actually made a 20 some year old guy cry. Oops!
Sarah Beth’s 11 Questions:
- How did you get into blogging? I read a couple of blogs I really liked and figured I should give it a try. Don’t all journalists have blogs anyways?
- What is your favorite way to exercise? Running, Hot Yoga or playing sports.
- What is your least favorite way to exercise? Running in heat!
- Do you prefer sweet or salty food? I have a major sweet tooth!
- Would you rather go to the beach or go skiing? Beach
- How do you relax after a long day? Relaxing with my Kindle, a good read (which is often blog reading time) and a good beverage (often tea or iced tea)
- What is one of your biggest fears? Needles or blood…I have such a weak stomach
- What’s your favorite Olympic sport to watch? Swimming or Gymnastics
- Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever traveled to? I’m a huge fan of big cities…Chicago never gets old!
- What’s your favorite recipe? Broccoli Cheese Soup
- What’s your favorite holiday? Christmas
My 11 Questions for You:
- What is your absolute favorite blog to read?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could get a different degree, what would it be?
- What is your favorite sports team?
- What is your favorite go-to snack food?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What is your favorite store to shop at?
- What’s your favorite brand of athletic apparel?
- What was your first job?
- What is your favorite place to vacation?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Nominations: (sorry if you’ve already been nominated!)
- Claire at Live and Love to Eat
- Allie at Allie’s Life
- Rachael at Ready to Get Sweaty
- Katie at KEPT You Fit
- Taylor at Taylor Made
- Tessa at Amazing Asset
- Jessica at Sushi and Sit-Ups
- Lena at Fit on the Rocks
- Laura at Laura Likes Design
- Michelle at Push Pump and Progress
- Charissa at Colourful Palate