And it’s the last giveaway of my Week of Giveaways! This week flew by. Be sure to make a quick entry into the other 5 giveaways. It only takes 1 comment to win and trust me, you’ll be trying some very awesome products!
This last review and giveaway is courtesy of the wonderful people at Gnu Foods. Gnu Foods makes fiber bars that are all natural, contain nearly 50 percent of your DV of fiber, are low in calories and are great for people following Weight Watchers.
When two boxes packed with baked fibers bars showed up on my door step, I could not wait to dig in.
- Blondie Bar
- Blueberry Cobbler
- Carrot Cake
- Banana Walnut
- Chocolate Brownie
- Peanut Butter
- Cinnamon Raisin
- Orange Cranberry
- Expresso Chip
- My absolute favorites were the Blondie, Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie. Yes, I have a major sweet tooth. Overall, I didn’t find a flavor that I wouldn’t eat though.
- Flavor and Fiber is definitely and accurate description. These baked bars were far from bland!
- They kinda reminded me of homemade baked-goods instead of your typical “card board-tasting” fiber bar.
- For my vegan friends, they are vegan!
- Perfect if you are in need of fiber and want to enjoy eating it!
Gnu Foods want you to try their Flavor and Fiber bars too!
To win your own (remember to leave a comment for each task you complete, saying “I completed everything” in one comment will only earn you one entry!)
1. Tell me what flavor you have to try!
2. Follow me on Twitter @blogitness
3. Tweet about the giveaway
4. ”Like” Gnu Foods on Facebook (this is a requirement to win!!)
5. Sign-up for the Gnu Foods newsletter.
Thanks to Gnu Foods for sponsoring such an awesome giveaway!
(I was not compensated for this review. I did receive complimentary Flavor and Fiber. This review reflects my own opinions!)